Dell Inspiron 1410 Notebook HLDS GT10N 8X 12.7 SATA Trayload DVDRW A109, A06 for Vista 32-bit Publisher's description
Dell Inspiron 1410 Notebook HLDS GT10N 8X 12.7 SATA Trayload DVDRW A109, A06 for Vista 32-bit
Updated Firmware to fix eject failure issue.
Level of Importance: Recommended
Dell recommends applying this update during your next scheduled update cycle. The update contains feature enhancements or changes that will help keep your system software current and compatible with other system modules (firmware, BIOS, drivers and software).
1) Please close other application before updating.
2) While firmware is updating, don't turn off the computer.
3) Please reboot the computer after the firmware update is completed
Fixes and Enhancements
To fix the "can not eject failure in stand-by mode in case pushing eject button once "
This is a Windows/DOS based firmware flash update for HLDS GT10N drive
1. Click [Download Now]
2. Saves the file on your desktop
1. Double-click the new icon on the desktop. (For example labeled GT10N_A109.zip)
2. Extract or unzip to C:DELLDRIVERSGT10N_A109(Example path)
3. Choose update file from [Win] if you install in Windows enviroment or [DOS] folder if you install in DOS enviroment.
3. Double-click the installation file and follow the on-screen installation instructions.