Dell Inspiron 1320 Notebook HLDS GP60N External slim USB Trayload 8X DVDRW A102, A01 for Win 7 64-bit Publisher's description
Dell Inspiron 1320 Notebook HLDS GP60N External slim USB Trayload 8X DVDRW A102, A01 for Win 7 64-bit
Updated firmware to solve the possible timeout error when boot up from disc
Level of Importance: Recommended
Dell recommends applying this update during your next scheduled update cycle. The update contains feature enhancements or changes that will help keep your system software current and compatible with other system modules (firmware, BIOS, drivers and software).
1) Please close other application before updating.
2) While firmware is updating, don't turn off the computer.
3) Please reboot the computer after the firmware update is completed
Fixes and Enhancements
Fix the possible timeout error when boot up from disc
This is a Windows/DOS based firmware flash update for HLDS exteranl tray DVDRW drive GP60N
1. Click [Download Now]
2. Saves the file on your desktop
1. Connet the ODD drive to PC using USB cable.
2. Double-click the new icon on the desktop. (For example labeled HLDS GP60N-A102.zip)
2. Extract or unzip to C:DELLDRIVERSGP60N-A102(Example path)
3. Choose update file from [Win] if you install in Windows enviroment or [DOS] folder if you install in DOS enviroment.
3. Double-click the installation file and follow the on-screen installation instructions
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.