Dell Inspiron 1100 Notebooks True Mobile 1180 Internal 802.11b Mini-PCI Card 220.127.116.11, A01 for XP Publisher's description
Dell Inspiron 1100 Notebooks True Mobile 1180 Internal 802.11b Mini-PCI Card 18.104.22.168, A01 for XP
Level of Importance: Optional
Dell recommends the customer review specifics about the update to determine if it applies to your system. The update contains changes that impact only certain configurations, or provides new features that may/may not apply to your environment.
Default Instructions for R53005.EXE:
Hard Drive Installation for R53005.EXE
1. Click Download Now, to download the file.
2. If the Export Compliance Disclaimer window appears, click Yes, I
Accept this Agreement.
3. When the File Download window appears, click Save or Save this
program to disk, and click OK. The Save In: window appears.
4. From the Save In: field, click the down arrow then click to
select Desktop and click Save. The file will download to your desktop.
5. If the Download Complete window appears, click Close. The file
icon appears on your desktop.
1. Double-click the new icon on the desktop labeled R53005.EXE.
2. The Self-Extracting window appears. Click OK.
3. The Self-Extractor prompts you to extract files to
C:\DELL\DRIVERS\R53005. Click OK.
4. You will be asked if you want to create the folder. Click Yes
5. After completing the file extraction, Click OK
6. Follow the on-screen installation instructions to finish the