Dell Inspiron 1100 Notebooks Intervideo Software DVD 4.0 Patch Build 52 , A01 for XP Publisher's description
Dell Inspiron 1100 Notebooks Intervideo Software DVD 4.0 Patch Build 52 , A01 for XP
Level of Importance: Optional
Dell recommends the customer review specifics about the update to determine if it applies to your system. The update contains changes that impact only certain configurations, or provides new features that may/may not apply to your environment.
Fixes and Enhancements
Fixes and enhancements:
1. Localization of error messages.
2. Changed confusing text during install.
1. Hitting the stop button twice does not clear bookmark.
2. Fast User Switching issue where other users would start from
the previous user''s bookmark.
3. Blank playing window on extended desktop when playing vcd by windvd
4. FF/RW on titles with seamless branching will not allow you to return
to normal playback until after the branching section.
5. Multimedia keyboard keys do not all function
6. Power Management functions are not blocked or saved if changed while
WinDVD is open.
7. While playing DVD system will go into Screen saver mode
8. Wallpaper video corruption with WinDVD playing mpeg1 files.
9. Added workaround for previews problem for Monsters. Inc and Titan
10. Region 2 PAL subtitles show even though disabled.
11. LCD blacks out for 1-2 seconds when WinDVD is opened or closed
Hard Drive Installation (via WinZip) with Setup.exe File for R62171.EXE
1.Click Download Now, to download the file.
2.When the File Download window appears, click Save (Windows XP
users will click Save) this program to disk and click OK. The Save In:
3.From the Save In: field, click the down arrow then click to
select Desktop and click Save. The file will download to your desktop.
4.If the Download Complete window appears, click Close. The file
icon appears on your desktop.
1.Double-click the new icon on the desktop labeled R62171.EXE.
2.The Self-Extracting window appears and prompts you to extract or
unzip to C:\DELL\DRIVERS\r62171. Write down this path so the executable (I.e.
Setup.exe) file can be found later.
3.The Self-Extractor window appears.
5.After completing the file extraction, if the Self-Extractor
window is still open, close it.
6.Click the Start button and then click Run.
7.Type C:\DELL\DRIVERS\r62171 in the Open textbox and then click OK.
8.Follow the on-screen installation instructions.