Dell Inspiron 1000 Notebooks M-Systems HS 128M and 64M USB Memory Key V 220.127.116.11, A02 for XP Publisher's description
Dell Inspiron 1000 Notebooks M-Systems HS 128M and 64M USB Memory Key V 18.104.22.168, A02 for XP
Level of Importance: Optional
Dell recommends the customer review specifics about the update to determine if it applies to your system. The update contains changes that impact only certain configurations, or provides new features that may/may not apply to your environment.
Must have system BIOS support for USB bootability.
BIOS support is required for USB bootability. Check system BIOS and system documentation before use.
* Follow these steps to download the file:
1. Click Download Now, to download the file.
2. If the Export Compliance Disclaimer window appears, click Yes, I Accept this Agreement.
3. When the File Download window appears, click Save (Windows XP users will click Save) this program to disk and click OK. The Save In:
4. From the Save In: field, click the down arrow then click to
select Desktop and click Save. The file will download to your desktop.
5. If the Download Complete window appears, click Close. The file
icon appears on your desktop.
Follow the following instruction to install:
1. Double-click the new icon on the desktop labeled R88851.EXE.
2. A window will pop-up, click continue.
3. The Self-Extracting window appears and prompts you to extract or unzip to C:\DELL\DRIVERS\R88851. Write down this path so the executable (I.e. Setup.exe) file can be found later.
4. Window will appear requesting to create a new folder C:\DELL\DRIVERS\R88851, click вЂњYesвЂќ.
5. The files should extract successfully. Click вЂњOkвЂќ to close the window.
6. Window should open containing the bootability tool. Double click on utility icon.
7. The tool should start, insert the device and click Start to format and make bootable.