Dell Inspiron 1000 Notebooks DigitalMedia v7 A05 for XP Publisher's description
Dell Inspiron 1000 Notebooks DigitalMedia v7 A05 for XP
Level of Importance: Optional
Dell recommends the customer review specifics about the update to determine if it applies to your system. The update contains changes that impact only certain configurations, or provides new features that may/may not apply to your environment.
Fixes and Enhancements
Issues addressed with this patch:
1. Unable to save CD Text Album Info with DBCS when user clicks OK.
2. Unable to save CD Text Track Info with DBCS when save as project.
3. Unable to play DBCS files from Playlist created by Jukebox.
4. Burning of a audio CD shows a minus sign in the main screen in regards to the Current burn speed.
5. "CD Text Stream Selector is set to use SBCS.." msg appears twice.
6. Application ends when user clicks burn after edit CD text with DBCS in Audio Project.
7. Unable to burning Music CD after patched Sonic DM V7plus Audio Module 92A in Pre380.
Hard Drive Installation (via WinZip) with Setup.exe File for R102504.EXE
1.Click Download Now, to download the file.
2.When the File Download window appears, click Save (Windows XP
users will click Save) this program to disk and click OK. The Save In:
3.From the Save In: field, click the down arrow then click to
select Desktop and click Save. The file will download to your desktop.
4.If the Download Complete window appears, click Close. The file
icon appears on your desktop.
1.Double-click the new icon on the desktop labeled R102504.EXE.
2.The Self-Extracting window appears and prompts you to extract or
unzip to C:\DELL\DRIVERS\R102504. Write down this path so the executable (I.e.
Setup.exe) file can be found later.
3.The Self-Extractor window appears.
5.After completing the file extraction, if the Self-Extractor
window is still open, close it.
6.Click the Start button and then click Run.
7.Type C:\DELL\DRIVERS\R102504 in the Open textbox and then click OK.
8.Follow the on-screen installation instructions.