Dell Alienware Laptop M11xR2 Custom Desktop Themes A-01 Alienguise Theme Combo-Win7 for Win 7 64-bit Publisher's description
Dell Alienware Laptop M11xR2 Custom Desktop Themes A-01 Alienguise Theme Combo-Win7 for Win 7 64-bit
AlienGUIseв„ў Theme Manager dramatically transforms the appearance of your system into a truly unique display, and contains the exclusive Alienware-centered Breed skin.
Level of Importance: Optional
Dell recommends the customer review specifics about the update to determine if it applies to your system. The update contains changes that impact only certain configurations, or provides new features that may/may not apply to your environment.
Custom Instructions for DELL_CUSTOM-DESKTOP-THEMES_A-01-ALI_R272623.EXE:
1.Click Download Now, to download the file.
2.When the File Download window appears, click Save (Windows XP
users will click Save) this program to disk and click OK. The Save In:
3.From the Save In: field, click the down arrow then click to
select Desktop and click Save. The file will download to your desktop.
1. Double-click the new icon on the desktop labeled DELL_CUSTOM-DESKTOP-THEMES_A-01-ALI_R272623.EXE.
2. A User Control Account dialog box will be displayed. Click Yes to allow Dell Custom Desktop Theme to run.
3. Information about the installation will be displayed, click continue.
4. Click OK to unzip the files to the default path. A dialog box to create the directory maybe displayed. If it is, click Yes to create the directory.
5. A dialog box indicating the files were successfully unzipped will appear, click ok.
6. Click through the application installation using all the defaults.
7. After the installation completes, reboot the system.
8. After reboot, a splash screen for AlienGUIse will be displayed. Click on the apply theme button to complete the installation.
9. A User Control Account dialog box will be displayed. Click Yes to allow StarDock MyColors to run.
10. The theme manager will run automatically applying the theme. This will take several seconds.
11. When it is fully applied, a dialog box will be displayed indicating the theme has been successfully applied. Click OK and close the theme manager.