HP Broadcom WLAN Driver 6.00 REV:B for Vista Publisher's description
HP Broadcom WLAN Driver 6.00 REV:B for Vista
This package contains drivers for the Broadcom Wireless LAN adapters listed
This driver supports 802.11i/WPA2 for a/b/g and certain b/g WLAN cards, for
other cards, it provides Wi-Fi protected access (WPA) support. This driver
provides support for "125 High Speed Mode" for notebooks with
Broadcom 802.11g and 802.11a/b/g cards that support "125M High Speed Mode".
SoftPaq NUMBER: SP36542
Broadcom 802.11 a/b/g
Broadcom 802.11 b/g
Broadcom 4321AG 802.11a/b/g/draft-n Wi-Fi Adapter
Broadcom 54g MaxPerformance 802.11g
Broadcom 18.104.22.168 driver.
- Reduced processor utilization during scans.
- Wireless LAN LED slow to light up after system resumed from suspend.
- Intermittent issue connecting to access points configured for WPA2/Pre-Shared
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the SoftPaq .EXE file to a directory on your hard drive.
2. Execute the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions.
NOTE: After the files are unpacked, the Setup program runs automatically. If
the setup program (Setup.exe) needs to be run manually, look for it in the
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.