HP Broadcom Wireless Utility Add-on 1.00 Rev.A for XP Publisher's description
HP Broadcom Wireless Utility Add-on 1.00 Rev.A for XP
This package installs the Wireless Utility for the integrated Broadcom 4311BG Adapter in the supported thin client models running a supported operating system.
- Provides the Broadcom Wireless Utility and Driver version 188.8.131.52.
- 43 MB of uncompressed free space is required on the thin client for installation of this SoftPaq.
- HP t5730 or t5730w Thin Client with an integrated Broadcom 4311BG Adapter.
1. Download the file by clicking the "Download" or "Obtain Software" button and saving the file to a folder on your hard drive (make a note of the folder where the downloaded file is saved).
2. Execute the downloaded file to extract files. By default, this path is "C:SWSetupSP45195".
NOTE: For more information about deploying this component, see the enclosed Add_Broadcom_Wireless_Utility_1.00_A1.txt document.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.