HP Broadcom Wireless LAN Driver 6.00 REV:D for Vista Publisher's description
HP Broadcom Wireless LAN Driver 6.00 REV:D for Vista
This package contains drivers for the Broadcom Wireless LAN adapters listed
below. This driver supports 802.11i/WPA2 for WLAN cards that are capable of 802.11i.
SoftPaq NUMBER: SP37745
Broadcom 802.11 a/b/g
Broadcom 802.11 b/g
Broadcom 4321AG 802.11a/b/g/draft-n Wi-Fi Adapter
Broadcom 54g MaxPerformance 802.11g
- Broadcom Wireless LAN driver 220.127.116.11.
- Fixes an issue with a register value not getting properly restored upon
awakening from sleep.
- Fixes an error in the setup program that could occur if it was run a second
- Fixes an obscure system hang that could occur when switching Ad-Hoc
- Minimum Power Consumption (MPC) set to Disabled by default.
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the SoftPaq .EXE file to a directory on your hard drive.
2. Execute the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions.
NOTE: After the files are unpacked, the Setup program runs automatically. If
the setup program (Setup.exe) needs to be run manually, look for it in the
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.