HP Broadcom NetXtreme Gigabit Ethernet Plus Driver 11.7.6 Rev. A Publisher's description
from Broadcom Corporation
HP Broadcom NetXtreme Gigabit Ethernet Plus Driver 11.7.6 Rev. A
This package contains the drivers for Broadcom NetXtreme Gigabit Ethernet Controllers in the supported desktop models and operating systems.
This release also provides support for DASH 1.1 managability when using the Broadcom NetXtreme Gigabit Ethernet Plus NIC in DASH-compliant systems.
NOTE: Only the following desktop models are DASH compliant systems:
- HP Compaq dc5850 Microtower PC
- HP Compaq dc5850 Small Form Factor PC
- HP Compaq dc7900 Convertible Minitower PC
- HP Compaq dc7900 Small Form Factor PC
Provides an update release for Broadcom 11.7, which:
- Updates Microsoft Windows NDIS drivers to V22.214.171.124, and includes the driver installer.
- Updates BASP5 and BASP6 to V6.3.8 and V1.2.10, respectively, and includes the MgmtApps installer.
- Updates ASF 2.0 Firmware to V8.03.
- Updates Management Firmware to V126.96.36.199.
- Updates DOS Diagnostics to V11.77.
- Fixes an issue where a critical "Blue Screen" event occurs, which stops the Broadcom miniport driver from responding (driver hangs), when the driver is used with the Nortel VPN filter driver and Proventia Desktop Security Software.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.