Asus WL-320gP Driver 22.214.171.124 Publisher's description
Asus WL-320gP Driver 126.96.36.199
1 * RJ45 for 10/100 BaseT with auto cross-over function (MDI/MDI-X)
External one dipole 5dBi antenna with Reverse-SMA antenna connector; Supports antenna diversity
20dBm(FCC regulation) or 15dBm(CE regulation) in b/g mode with 1.5dB tolerance
AC Input: 100V~240V(50~60HZ); DC Output: 5V with max. 2 A current
PWR, LAN, AIR (Wi-Fi transmission), LINK (Wi-Fi Association)
* On: client associated (AP/Gateway/Bridge/Repeater mode), or associated to AP with strong signal (Client mode, RSSI >= -65 dBm)
* Flashing: (Client mode)
o = -89 dbm = -83 dbm = -77 dbm = -71 dbm < -65 dbm On:200ms, Off:200ms
* Off: client not associated (AP/Gateway/Bridge/Repeater mode), or not associate to AP (Client mode)
165 mm (L)* 110 mm (W)* 30 mm (H) excluding external antenna
2.4 - 2.5 GHz
OFDM, CCK, DQPSK, DBPSK
802.11g: 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54Mbps
802.11b: 1, 2, 5.5, 11Mbps
11 for N. America, 14 Japan, 13 Europe (ETSI)
Indoor 130ft (40m), outdoor (LOS, Light-Of-Sight) 2000ft (600m) at 11Mbps
Indoor 80ft (25m), outdoor (LOS, Light-Of-Sight) 500ft (150m) at 54Mbps
The range may vary by different environment
* Operation mode: AP, Client, Bridge, Repeater, Gateway
* Multiple SSID and VLAN
* Guest SSID
* Site Survey (MAC, SSID, Security, Channel and RSSI)
* SNMP version 3.0
* DHCP server, DHCP client
* DNS Proxy, Automatic IP, PPPoE, PPTP login client support, Static IP, Big Pond login client support
* Static Route, NTP support, UPnP, DDNS
* Save/restore configuration files
* Upgrades via web browser
* Firmware restoration
Discover all ASUS AP/Gateway in network and help user to invoke Web Configuration page.
Restore firmware while system enters rescue mode.
Uninstall ASUS WL-320gE Wireless AP Utilities.
B MODE (-97dBm@1Mbps,-96dBm@2Mbps,-95dBm@5.5Mbps,-92dBm@11Mbps)
* NAT and SPI (Stateful Packet Inspection), DoS attack prevention, intrusion detection including logging
Built a firewall for Internet traffic protection and another one for wireless LAN
* Virtual DMZ
* Port, IP address, protocol and URL Keyword
* Dropped packet, Accepted packet, Both Type, security event, Syslog
* 64/128-bit WEP
* WPA-PSK TKIP/AES, WPA2-PSK TKIP/AES, WPA TKIP/AES, WPA2 TKIP/AES
* MAC address, 802.1x RADIUS (TLS, TTLS, PEAP)
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.