Genius Navigator 525 Laser Mouse Driver 1.0 for Mac Publisher's description
Genius Navigator 525 Laser Mouse Driver 1.0 for Mac
* Innovative four directional OptoWheel turbo scroll technology
* Hyper-speed turbo scroll function browses documents in seconds for up, down, left, and right
* 1600 dpi high resolution laser engine for sensitive tracking performance
* Four Vista hot keys: Flip 3D, Smart IE search, Photo gallery and Zoom
* Great for high screen resolution of to 1024 x 768 pixels and 800 x 600 pixels
* Suitable for either hand
Genius adds a fantastic turbo scroll laser mouse - Navigator 525 Laser to its popular OptoWheel mouse family, featuring with breakthrough finger-contact scrolling technology, it brings you to the generation of an new scrolling experience.
Built-in with 1600/800 dpi adjustable laser engine, the mouse works in its excellence under different screen resolutions of 1024 x 768 pixels and 800 x 600 pixels and with Genius laser technology, the mouse is more precise in cursor accuracy, quicker response in movement and more and it delivers a much smoother tracking performance than regular optical mouse.In addition, the mouse is enabled with Vista features such as Flip 3Dapplication for three dimensional viewing of opened windows, Photo Gallery for DV or DSC editing, Smart IE search for quick IE search and Zoom In/Out to magnify or reduce for the document viewing size.
Thus, for an innovative product that is comfortable in either hand, and has Vista features to enhance your working efficiency, there is no better value than the Navigator 525 Laser. Contact your sales representative now for more information.
* Navigator 525 Laser mouse
* CD driver for Windows and Mac OS
* UserвЂ™s guide
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.