Genius MousePen M508 for Windows 7/Vista/XP Publisher's description
Genius MousePen M508 for Windows 7/Vista/XP
* 5вЂќ x 8вЂќ switchable working area for wide/4:3 screen userвЂ™s needs.
* Creative touch-pad for scrolling, zooming in/out and brush control functions.
* 4000 LPI high accuracy and sensitivity for a highly reactive cursor.
* 1024-level pressure sensitivity for all shapes and thickness control.
* Cordless mouse and pen give you the unlimited freedom.
Genius introduces a new generation touch pad tablet - MousePen M508. This 5вЂќx 8вЂќ working area tablet provides a unique touch pad and offers a simpler, more natural way to control your working area using the zoom in/zoom out and brush control features. The 4000 LPI high resolution and 1024 level pressure sensitivity pen meet your most professional grahpic demands. MousePen M508 also has four express keys to help your working efficincy: just press a button and you get instant access to the eraser and undo function, open a new layer, or choose the brush type. This tablet is great for both Windows and Mac users to write, draw, sketch and sign emails through the bundled software. Use the special pen clip design for easy storage so you can carry the tablet anywhere. MousePen M508 is the best choice for artists and designers.
Just ask your salesperson how you can pick this device up.
* MousePen M508 Tablet
* Cordless pen
* CD includes:
- Tablet driver (includes electronic userвЂ™s manual)
- Tablet Software
* (Adobe Photoshop CS4 Extended Corel Painter X,
* PenNotice, Annotate for word, Pen Commander,
* Pen Mail, Pen Signer)
- Two pen tips and refill tweezer
- Three AAA batteries for the cordless pen and mouse
- Multi-language quick guide
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.