Genius MaxFire Grandias 12V Game Pad Driver 1.0 for Windows 2k/98SE/ME/Vista/XP Publisher's description
Genius MaxFire Grandias 12V Game Pad Driver 1.0 for Windows 2k/98SE/ME/Vista/XP
* Dual motor provides real vibration effects for hits, explosions or crashes
* Provides 8-way D-Pad/action buttons and the ergonomic design delivers the ultra comfort playing experience.
* Macro function for setting sequence of movements and anybody can do trick moves with one touch of the control button.
* Anolog direction sticks for easy and advanced control
* Turbo button for auto repeat, great for shooting and action games.
The MaxFire Grandias 12V is the latest game pad from Genius specifically designed for PC users. This game pad has vibration feedback and features three levels of the Turbo function for different auto repeat rates, which is great for action or shooting games. It also has three levels of the Macro function so you can combine buttons and repeat the critical movements as often as you like.
The ergonomic design provides more comfort; an 8-way D-pad and 12 action buttons including 4 side buttons and analog stick buttons. MaxFire Grandias 12V lets you act and reach targets simply while playing games.
To feel the real vibration effect in PC games, the MaxFire Grandias 12V is the ideal choice for you. Just plug it into the USB port, setup the Turbo or Macro function on the buttons for repeat attacks, and you can easily have fun immediately.
* Vibration PC Game Pad with Turbo & Macro
* Driver CD
* Multi-language userвЂ™s Manual
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.