Genius MaxFire Blaze3 Game Pad Driver 1.0 for Win 7/Vista/XP Publisher's description
Genius MaxFire Blaze3 Game Pad Driver 1.0 for Win 7/Vista/XP
* Compatible with PC/PS3 systems.
* Dual motor provides real vibration effects such as hits, explosions or crashes.
* 8-way D-pad, 12 programmable action buttons, two analog sticks
* Ergonomic design delivers comfortable playing experience
* вЂњModeвЂќ button switches from digital to analog mode instantly
* Turbo function for auto repeat, great for shooting in action games
MaxFire Blaze3 is the latest gamepad from Genius and features 12 programmable action buttons for PC and PlayStation 3. Blaze3 features with two analog sticks for better control in a variety of games. You can switch the sticks from digital mode to analog mode by just pushing the вЂњMODEвЂќ button. The ergonomic, streamlined shape fits your hands and gives your fingers perfect support, which improve your game control. The Turbo function provides auto repeat, which is great for shooting and action games such as вЂњOperation Flashpoint 2: Dragon RisingвЂќ, вЂњBio Hazard 5вЂќ. Plug MaxFire Blaze3 into a USB interface on your PC or PlayStation 3, and youвЂ™re ready to begin a battle immediately.
For more information, contact your sales representative.
* Blaze3 gamepad
* Driver CD
* Multi-language userвЂ™s manual
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.