Hercules HWNRi-300 Firmware v2.10 Publisher's description
Hercules HWNRi-300 Firmware v2.10
1. Download the new firmware for your HWNRi-300 router:
- Create a folder for all your Hercules downloads.
- Name the folder Hercules Downloads.
- Click the download link.
- A File Download dialog box appears. Click Save.
- A Save As dialog box appears. Select the Hercules Downloads folder you have created and then click Save.
2. When the download is complete:
- Connect your computer to your router using the included (black) Ethernet cable.
WARNING: the update must not be carried out via a WiFi connection. The update will result in your router being restored to factory default settings.
- Make sure that no one is currently connected to your router via WiFi, and that no one is using your router to surf the Internet.
- Launch the WiFi Manager N software to access your routers interface.
- Once you have entered your password (123456, by default), click the Toolbox tab.
- Next, click the Update button and then click Browse, and go to the folder containing the new firmware.
- Select the HWNRi-300_FW_2.10.bin file, and then click the OK button and the Update button.
- Updating of your routers firmware begins (please note that this may take one minute or more).
DO NOT POWER OFF YOUR ROUTER OR YOUR COMPUTER DURING THIS PROCESS!
- Once the update is complete, your router will restart automatically (its LEDs will flash several times).
- You can verify your new firmware version by checking the Product information page.
3. Uninstall the version of the WiFi Manager N software already installed on your PC, as this software will no longer work with the new firmware. Click Start / All Programs (or Programs) / Hercules / Wireless N Router / Uninstall, and confirm that you wish to uninstall the software.
- Download the new WiFiManagerN_v2.2 installation assistant and settings management assistant software for your Hercules router.
- Double-click the .exe file to launch the new installation assistant and settings management assistant software for your Hercules router.
Fixes and improvements:
- Supports the final 802.11n-2009 standard.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point befoare installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.