DLINK DNS-343 Firmware 1.03 Publisher's description
from D-Link Corporation
DLINK DNS-343 Firmware 1.03
1. Fixed Vista login issue.
2. Support Remote NAS to NAS backup.
3. Support System Logging/FTP Logging.
4. Support Gmail.
5. Default to support Manually Rebuild but not Auto Rebuild.
6. ADS support Quota.
7. Removes Auto Refresh Timer, uses Inotify for UPnP AV and iTunes Server auto refreshing.
8. OLED will show Raid degraded warning.
9. OLED can indicate rebuild progress.
10. Updates to new toolchain(GCC 3.4.4) and Linux Kernel(v220.127.116.11).
11. Fixed FTP Server related issues :
a.Media files like .avi, .mp3 download incomplete issue.
b.Filename other than English unable to download issue.
c.FTP over Browser(IE or FireFox) failed to download file by Anonymous.
12. Support Yahoo! Widget.
13. Support up to 2TB HDD.
14. Removes DDNS timeout status setting from GUI and fixed to 576 hours, changes Status design.
15. Fixed Newfoundland Time Zone issue.
16. PnP-X driver support 4 Volumes.
17. Bugfix : XBox 360 fails to play media files when the deviceВґs IP address including Вґ0Вґ.
18. WebGUI capable of supporting multiple languages by Language Packs.
19. Bugfix : ADS fails to work when the retrieve user name or group name from AD server has a space in between.
20. PM Improvement : When no file accessing is performed, HDD is able to sleep even if iTunes Server and UPnP AV Server are being enabled.
21. Capable of sending logs by email.
22. Support Apkg : new applications can be modulized and be installed to disk.
23. Support NFS Server.
24. Support 100 concurrent Samba users.
25. FTP Server supports FXP.
26. Support S.M.A.R.T.
27. Send Email when rebuild is done.
28. Send Email when unit detects degraded status.
29. Extend the SenderВґs address limitation to 63 chars.
30. Bugfix : System time failed to update or sync with time server per day.
31. Fixed data corruption issue in current v1.03 f/w after changing the toolchain.
32. Add "Reset Network Access List" button to reset to Open Mode, that is accessible by all users without password.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.