DLINK DNS-343 Firmware 1.02 Publisher's description
DLINK DNS-343 Firmware 1.02
* Add ADS Support
* Add XBox 360 Support
* UPNP AV server now utilizing iNotify subsystem for media file changes
* FTP Server support SSL/TLS
* Fan now turns off when the system temperature reachs 43 degress Celcius : 43(OFF), 46(LOW), 49(HIGH)
* Add Auto Power Recovery. This can be enabled via the WebGUI
* Time Settings GUI redesign
* FTP Server support Unicode
* PnP-X support Vista 64-bits
With the tool-less installation, the DNS-343 allows you to easily insert up to 4 SATA drives without any tools or attaching any cables. By supporting RAID 0, 1, 5, and JBOD, the DNS-343 gives you a variety of backup options to help avoid data loss due to a hard drive failure. Features including a USB port that can be used as a printer server or as a UPS monitor port, an OLED display screen that shows storage information, and feature-rich Memeo software that allows you to easily set rules and schedules make the DNS-343 a powerful and scalable network attached storage solution.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.