DLINK DIR-825 Firmware 1.11 Publisher's description
DLINK DIR-825 Firmware 1.11
1. Added CAPTCHA (Cryptographic Authentication)
2. Added Advanced DNS and help description
3. Added back "11b" on GUI.
4. New SharePort support PC/Mac (Requires New Utility Installed on PC or Mac to work)
5. Fixed Port Forwarding rule issue,if set more than 8 UDP or TCP port, it will show Warning message.
6. Fixed if set more than 8 Trigger or Firewall port in Application Rules, it will show Warning message.
7. Fixed bug: When QRS set wan type of rt to DHCP, the rt will not set Primary and Second DNS.
8. Firmware cannot be downgraded to previous versions.
9. Remove 3G feature (not a supported feature by North America ISP)
10. Fixed PPTP and L2TP Set "Manual" connect mode issue.
11. Change to "Manual" and "Maximum Idle Time" becomes gray,but still "1" minute.
This firmware does not allow downgrading to pre-1.1x. Please save your configuration file before the upgrade. After the upgrade, please reset to factory default, then upload the configuration file image.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.