DLINK DIR-825 Firmware 1.10 Beta Publisher's description
DLINK DIR-825 Firmware 1.10 Beta
1. Add DHCP Patch.
2. Re-design GUI: Add "Advanced DNS Service" and changes the description.
3. Modify the term from "Network USB" to "Shareport" in the option of "My USB Type is:"
4. Fix IGMP issue when Enable Multicast Streams.
5. Removed 3G from the GUI.
6. Fix Guest Zone,SharePort(USB spec v1.05) Enable Routing Between Zones error.
7. Fix WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK Security set special character error.
8. Firmware cannot be downgraded to previous versions.
9. Add Graphical authentication.
10. Removed 802.11b support
11. Update XML Agent 1.08
12. Fix Router time is not reset when factory reset.
13. Fix DNS Relay issue.
14. Upnp-X fixed
15. HTTPS Certificate
16. Fix schedule end time error.
17. Update new SharePort
18. BT improvement.
Note: This firmware does not allow downgrading and has removed 802.11b Mode.
Please save your configuration file before the upgrade. After the upgrade, please reset to factory default, then upload the configuration file image.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.