DLINK DIR-655 Gigabit Router Firmware 1.31 Publisher's description
DLINK DIR-655 Gigabit Router Firmware 1.31
1. New SharePort support PC/Mac (Requires New Utility Installed on PC or Mac to work)
2. Add SecureSpot 2.0
3. Add Graphical authentication to log-in page.
4. Fix DHCP server issue.
5. Modify the turn from "Network USB" to "SharePort" in the option of "My USB Type is:"
6. Add Advanced DNS Service feature.
7. Remove the 3G from GUI
8. Fix LLTD wrong icon in Vista.
9. Fix reboot issue when connecting to Internet
10. Fix if set more than 8 Trigger or Firewall port in Application Rules, it will show warning message.
11. Fix bug: When QRS set wan type of rt to DHCP, the rt will not set Primary and second DNS.
12. This firmware can not be downgraded to previous versions.
13. Guest Zone disable SharePort support (USB spec v1.05)
14. Router time is not reset when factory reset.
15. Fix schedule end time error.
Note: This firmware does not allow downgrading to pre-1.3x. Please save your configuration file before the upgrade. After the upgrade, please reset to factory default, then upload the configuration file image.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.