DLINK DIR-655 Gigabit Router Firmware 1.30 Publisher's description
DLINK DIR-655 Gigabit Router Firmware 1.30
1. Fix DHCP server issue.
2. Modify the turn from "Network USB" to "Shareport" in the option of "My USB Type is:"
3. Add Advanced DNS Service feature.
4. Add SecureSpot 2.0
5. Remove the 3G from GUI
6. Fix LLTD wrong icon in Vista.
7. Fix reboot issue when connecting to Internet
8. Add Graphical authentication to log-in page.
9. Removed 802.11b
10. This firmware can not downgraded to previous versions.
11. Guest Zone disable SharePort support (USB spec v1.05)
12. New SharePort support PC/Mac (Requires Utility Installed on PC or Mac to work)
13. Router time is not reset when factory reset.
14. Fix schedule end time error.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.