DLINK DIR-628 Firmware 1.20 Publisher's description
DLINK DIR-628 Firmware 1.20
1. Fix PPTP and L2TP Set "Manual" connect mode issue
2. Fix if set more than 8 Trigger or Firewail port in Application Rules.it will show Warning message.
3. Fix bug: When QRS set wan type of rt to DHCP, the rt will not set Primary and second DNS.
4. Add Advanced DNS help description location
5. Fix DHCP server problem
6. Fix reboot issue When Enable SYSLOG and enable Access Control.
7. Fix When NTP server enable and set "Time.windows.com".change other Time server or disable Network will reboot.
8. Fix PPTP and L2TP Set "Manual" connect mode issue:
9. Fix Port Forwarding rule issue
10. This firmware can not be downgraded to previous versions.
Note: This firmware does not allow downgrading to pre-1.2x. Please save your configuration file before the upgrade. After the upgrade, please reset to factory default, then upload the configuration file image.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.