DLINK DGL-4500 Firmware 1.20 Beta Publisher's description
DLINK DGL-4500 Firmware 1.20 Beta
1. New SharePort support PC/Mac (Requires New Utility Installed on PC or Mac to work)
2. Added CAPTCHA (Cryptographic Authentication)
3. Remove 3G feature (not a supported feature by North America ISP)
4. Support Advanced DNS.
5. Fixed cipher type default is TKIP and AES on wizard.
6. Fixed 802.11n only not support WPA-Enterprise TKIP.
7. Fixed schedule canВґt select data that include space char.
8. Fixed canВґt save space char.
9. Modify cipher type from TKIP to both.
10. Fixed wireless title error word string.
11. Fixed WPS does not support WEP-Shared KEY and WPA-Enterprise.
12.Fixed WAN disconnect or release Network Status still show Establishing (include DHCP/PPPoE/PPTP/L2TP).
13. Fixed the countdown = 40s when setting internet.
14. This firmware can not be downgraded to previous versions.
15. Support Mac Safari can display autograph pictures.
16. Support Schedule cannot over 24HR issue.
Note: This firmware does not allow downgrading to pre-1.2x. Please save your configuration file before the upgrade. After the upgrade, please reset to factory default, then upload the configuration file image.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.