DGL-4300 Wireless 108G Gaming Router Firmware 1.9 Publisher's description
from D-Link Corporation
DGL-4300 Wireless 108G Gaming Router Firmware 1.9
Do NOT upgrade firmware on any D-Link product over a wireless connection.
Failure of the device may result. Use only hard-wired network connections.
Packed with features, the DGL-4300 Wireless G Gaming Router comes with D-Link's award-winning GameFuelВ® Technology so you can prioritize gaming traffic. Lag is a thing of the past.
Push the limits of basic networking technology and experience the evolution in networking. Wirelessly share broadband Internet, boost network performance, stay competitive in your online games with D-Link's new cutting-edge GamerLoungeв„ў Wireless 108G Gaming Router, powered by GameFuelв„ў Priority Technology.
Fit for the True Online Gamer
* Introducing GameFuelв„ў Priority Technology designed to provide the uninterrupted and latency-free gaming experience serious online gamers expect
* Customized with game-centric features boasting maximum flexibility for configuration and performance
* Unparalleled 802.11g wireless performance
* Designed for the Gamers Network
Cutting-Edge Technology For Today and Tomorrow's Gamers Network
* GameFuelв„ў Priority powered platform reduces latency and boosts network efficiency and performance
* Intelligently manages and automatically prioritizes network traffic to better execute bandwidth-sensitive applications including VoIP and multimedia applications
* Enhanced wireless technology for optimal range and connectivity вЂ“ up to 108Mbps*
* High-Performance CPU to support thousands of concurrent connections вЂ“ ideal for P2P applications and multiplayer interactivity
* Enables multi-tasking between other applications without degradation in game connection
* Pre-configured ports to accommodate up to 256 policies for games and applications
* Customizable settings to add or modify new applications or game configurations
* Firmware upgrade notification feature keeps your new
D-Link Gaming Router up to date
Intimidation Never Looked This Good
* One Fast Ethernet 10/100 WAN port which supports virtually all broadband Internet connections
* Four Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000 auto-sensing LAN ports
* 5dBi high-gain antenna for exceptional wireless signal coverage
* Fine-tuned web GUI enhancements for seamless device management
Play Your Games, Protect Your Network
* Protect your wireless data with support for both Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA) and 128-bit Wired Equivalent Privacy (WEP)
* Integrated Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI) firewall and Network Address Translation (NAT) firewall help protect against hackers, wardrivers, and other unauthorized users
* Create versatile Access Control policies to control network access based on time, date, websites, and/or applications
* Disable SSID Broadcast and MAC Filtering features protect against unauthorized access from your wireless network
* Supports Virtual Private Network (VPN) pass-through to create a secure connection to office networks
This firmware is engineered for North American products only.
Using this firmware on a device outside of North America will void your warranty and may render the device unusable.
Please contact the D-Link office in your region for firmware updates that are compatible with your D-Link product.