D-Link DSM-G600_revB Firmware 1.02 Publisher's description
D-Link DSM-G600_revB Firmware 1.02
1. Will now receive DHCP in wireless client mode after a reboot.
2. Wireless Access Point settings will now visibly save instead of seeming to disappear.
3. Improved UPnP AV Media Server Compatibility and Reliability
4. When formatting a USB drive with existing partitions, the existing partitions will now be deleted.
5. If there is no DHCP, the default IP address will now be 192.168.0.60. This will help avoid common conflicts and confusion.
6. Added USB drive information on the Status page.
7. Shutdown via long-press of the power button will now cause a shutdown in all circumstances.
8. The default path for the UPnP AV server is now ROOT.
9. Files and folders downloaded via FTP or Download Scheduler are now able to be deleted normally.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.