D-Link DSA-3100_revB Firmware 3.10 Publisher's description
D-Link DSA-3100_revB Firmware 3.10
- The saved setting file, the database image file, must be applied on the same version firmware system only, due to the database compatibility issue.
- The step of "reset to factory default" at the end of the firmware upgrade procedures is very important to ensure the new system with the proper database.
- To improve the firmware upgrade compatibility, the version of 3.10 is capable to be upgrade from versions of 3.01, 3.02, 3.03 B1 and 3.04
- To prevent the firmware upgrade operation failure from the double clicks on the Apply button, the effective click is limited on the first one only.
- To protect the system resource, only 50 concurrent users are limited.
- User name too long, the UI will NOT be broken any more.
- Status/Current Users won't be shown the same user name when quick login after logout with different users from the same PC
- kick out record will be shown for RADIUS user
- the time in the history record will reflect the time zone setting
- Virtual server is working after expansion to 30 sets of configuration
- Virtual Server port setting will not be lost
- login for two hours the ping function is function well now.
- Session-timeout of the RADIUS user will not be replaced by the last RADIUS login user, reported from D-Link HQ20050601000001
- WAN setting now will NOT take effect immediately without restart
- IP-PNP for Public LAN under NAT is working now
- PRONTO mode now will not force the Public IP to change to 192.168.4.x
- Bandwidth control now match the actual data-rate
- Now, there is no duplicate kick out record in Traffic History
- WAN port DNS server IP setting now will display the correct IP
- RADIUS now will send 'Acct-Terminate-Cause'
- The Change password function from SSH menu now is also changing the password for admin login from WEB UI, even after done with the restore db.
- PPPoE now is working well when WAN fail function enabled
- DHCP relay now is working well on LAN if relaying a server from WAN port
- Airpath now is working well with login schedule enabled.
- Restore db with a different admin password, now, will NOT redirect the page to the admin login.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.