D-Link DIR-655 Xtreme N Gigabit Router Firmware 1.32NA Publisher's description
D-Link DIR-655 Xtreme N Gigabit Router Firmware 1.32NA
1. Fix when disable DHCP server and enable DHCP server, LAN PC cannot get IP.
2. Fix using wireless client to configure Access Control rules, cause DUT reboot.
3. Fix UPnP bug.
4. Disable CAPTCHA by default
5. Fixed QRS issue, canВґt set up wireless setting.
6. Fixed Router DHCP IP range issue.
7. Fixed WPS UI Show Error warning message.
8. Fix potential security leak with CAPTCHA.
9. Fix USB LED issue about Shareport.
10. Fix Shareport HP932C with Wins 7 issue
11. Fix if set more than 8 Trigger or Firewall port in Application Rules. It will show Warning message.
12. Fix bug: When QRS set wan type of rt to DHCP, the rt will not set Primary and second DNS.
Note: This firmware does not allow downgrading to pre-1.3x.
This firmware is engineered for North American products only.
Using this firmware on a device outside of North America will void your warranty and may render the device unusable.
Please contact the D-Link office in your region for firmware updates that are compatible with your D-Link product.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.