D-Link DI-824VUP Firmware 1.05 Publisher's description
D-Link DI-824VUP Firmware 1.05
- Fixed the error message in the Wizard when the user sets up the same password.
- Fixed inability to establish IPSec tunnel with D-Link DFL-1100.
- Fixed the UI of DDNS setting.
- Fixed static DHCP table only can set up to 15 item after 15 item will show error message.
- Fixed MSN cannot login normally when the user opens port 1723 in the Virtual Server section.
- Added support for RTP traffic pass-through.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.