D-Link DI-724U Firmware 1.02 Publisher's description
D-Link DI-724U Firmware 1.02
1. Added Static IP support for PPPoE
2. Added Dynamic IP support for LT2P and PPTP
3. IGMP host and router support including multicast routing.
4. RIP full protocol support.
5. New Parental Control settings page.
6. SIP ALG issue with DVG-1402S router
7. Fixed DNS Relay issue
8. Fixed problems with configuring virtual server private IP address
9. SBC-Yahoo DSL modem when WAN connection is established using the modem"s embedded PPPoE client.
10. Resolved problem with PPTP passthrough.
11. Changed default SSID to "dlink".
12. Updated UPNP settings.
13. Enabled StreamEngine by default.
14. Ability to add multiple machines per Access Control policy.
15. Improved Automatic Rate Estimation process.
16. Enhanced logging functionality.
17. Enhancements to NAT and DMZ.
18. Removed L2TP ALG and combine IPSeC and L2TP ALG functionality.
19. Added UI pages that do not require reboot.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.