D-Link DI-634M Firmware 2.01 Publisher's description
D-Link DI-634M Firmware 2.01
DI-634M Firmware Version 2.01 Release Notes.
1. Static IP support for PPPoE.
2. Dynamic IP support for LT2P and PPTP.
3. IGMP host and router support including multicast routing.
4. RIP full protocol support.
5. Added new Parental Control settings page.
6. SIP ALG issue with DVG-1402S router.
7. Fixed DNS Relay issue.
8. Fixed problems with configuring virtual server private IP address.
9. SBC-Yahoo DSL modem when WAN connection is established using the modem's embedded PPPoE client.
10. Resolved problem with PPTP passthrough.
11. Changed default SSID to "dlink".
12. Updated UPNP settings.
13. Enabled StreamEngine by default.
14. Ability to add multiple machines per Access Control policy.
15. Improved Automatic Rate Estimation process.
16. Enhanced logging functionality.
17. Enhancements to NAT and DMZ.
18. Removed L2TP ALG and combine IPSeC and L2TP ALG functionality.
Infused with Double XR (2XR) Technology, the DI-634M provides extreme wireless coverage for whole-house. This Wireless 108G* MIMO Router utilizes a Quad Smart Antenna Design to fully maximize the wireless coverage area. A Packet Prioritization Engine ensures that bandwidth sensitive applications, such as Voice over IP (VoIP) and online gaming, are given priority over activities like file transfers or sending large email attachments. The DI-634M includes a new Quick Router Setup Wizard to enhance the installation process by configuring your router with ISP settings. The DI-634M features integrated network security including advanced firewall functionality using both NAT and Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI).
* Maximum wireless signal rate derived from IEEE Standard 802.11b/g specifications. Actual data throughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of network traffic, building materials and construction, and network overhead, lower actual data throughput rate. Environmental factors may adversely affect wireless signal range.
Only firmware version 2.01 is Xbox Live Compatible.
Xbox and Xbox Live are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.