Creative ZEN X-Fi2 Firmware 1.22.03 Publisher's description
Creative ZEN X-Fi2 Firmware 1.22.03
This download contains an improved version of the firmware found on your Creative ZENВ® X-Fi2 player. It impoves the stability when adding albums to the Now Playing queue. For more details, read the rest of this Web release note.
* Impoves stability when adding albums to the Now Playing queue.
* Improves text support for non-English characters.
* Enhances the track listing for the Selected Music view.
* Fixes a bug that causes loud initial volume when X-Fi Expand is on.
* To install this firmware, do the following:
1. Download the ZENX-Fi2_PCFW_L22_1_22_03.exe file to your local hard disk.
2. Close all application windows that are currently running on your computer.
3. Connect your player to your computer.
4. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the instructions on the screen.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.