Creative ZEN Vision W PlaysForSure Firmware 1.10.01e Publisher's description
Creative ZEN Vision W PlaysForSure Firmware 1.10.01e
This download contains an improved version of the firmware found on your ZEN Vision W. It optimizes photo thumbnail capability. For more information, read the rest of this web release note.
Note: If your current firmware version is 1.00.01, this new firmware may require you to retransfer any existing DRM-enabled tracks back to your player. For more information, see "Notes" below.
Added Features or Enhancements:
* Optimizes photo thumbnail capability with Windows Media??? Player 10 and 11.
* Enables the transfer of audio files with duration of more than 18 hours.
* Ensures that tracks are displayed properly when the "Yet To Be Rated" option is selected under your player's DJ mode.
* Microsoft Windows XP Professional x64 Edition, Windows XP (Service Pack 1 or later), Windows XP Media Center Edition 2004 or later
* Windows Media Player 10 or later
* USB 1.1 port (USB 2.0 recommended for faster transfers)
* Creative ZEN Vision W
* To check your player's firmware version number
1. Turn on your player.
2. From the main menu, select System -> Information.
The firmware version number is indicated under "Version".
* To install this firmware
1. Download the file into your local hard disk.
2. Close all application and Windows Explorer windows that are currently running on your computer.
3. Connect your player to your computer.
4. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the instructions on the screen.
5. If the firmware version checked above was 1.00.01, and your player has playback issues with DRM-enabled tracks, launch the transfer software to delete and retransfer DRM-enabled tracks to your player.
* When you turn on your player after installing this firmware, the following will occur for the first time only:
o The Rebuilding Library screen will appear.
o Photos will take slightly longer than normal to appear.
* Should you reinstall an earlier firmware version after installing this firmware, you need to retransfer any existing photos back to your player.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.