Creative ZEN Vision M 60 GB Firmware 1.21.02e Publisher's description
Creative ZEN Vision M 60 GB Firmware 1.21.02e
This download contains an improved version of the firmware found on your ZEN Vision:M. It improves the stability of your player during startup. For more information, read the rest of this web release note.
Note: If your current firmware version is 1.10.04, this new firmware may require you to retransfer any existing DRM-enabled tracks back to your player. For more information, see "Notes" below.
* Microsoft Windows XP Professional x64 Edition, Windows XP (Service Pack 1 or later), Windows XP Media Center Edition 2004 or later
* Windows Media Player 10 or later
* AudibleManager version 5.00 or later for Audible audio content playback
* USB 1.1 port
* Creative ZEN Vision:M 60 GB
* To check your player's firmware version number
1. Turn on your player.
2. From the main menu, select System -> Information.
The firmware version number is indicated under "Version".
* To install this firmware
1. Download the file into your local hard disk.
2. Close all application windows that are currently running on your computer.
3. Connect your player to your computer.
4. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the instructions on the screen.
* When your player restarts after installing this firmware, the following will occur for the first time only:
o The Rebuilding Library screen will appear.
o Photos may take slightly longer than normal to appear.
* If the firmware version checked above was 1.10.04, and your player has playback issues with DRM-enabled tracks, launch the file transfer software to delete the existing DRM-enabled tracks on your player and retransfer DRM-enabled tracks to your player.
* Should you reinstall an earlier firmware version (1.20.02 or earlier) after installing this firmware, you need to retransfer any existing photos back to your player.
* This firmware supports the playback of Audible Type 2 and 4 tracks.
Important: to transfer Audible content, you must have AudibleManager version 5 or later installed. AudibleManager allows you to download, burn, organize, transfer and listen to Audible audio content. Download AudibleManager from www.audible.com/software.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.