Creative ZEN MicroPhoto Firmware 1.31.01e (for Europe only) Publisher's description
Creative ZEN MicroPhoto Firmware 1.31.01e (for Europe only)
This download contains an improved version of the firmware found on your Creative ZEN MicroPhoto. It enables you to play Audible content on your player. For more details, read the rest of this web release note.
* Supports the playback of Audible Type 4 tracks.
Important: to transfer Audible content, you must have AudibleManager version 5 or later installed. AudibleManager allows you to download, burn, organize, transfer and hear Audible audio content. Download AudibleManager from www.audible.com/software.
* Adds the Volume Restriction feature, which allows you to restrict your player's maximum playback volume.
* Adds FM recording (for players with current firmware version 1.30.04)
* Provides better support for languages other than English
* Improves responsiveness of the player's onscreen interface.
* Improves transfer latency times for DRM-protected files
Enables the display of picture thumbnails from your player's icon in Windows Explorer (for computers with Windows Media Player 11 only)
* Microsoft Windows XP Professional x64 Edition, Windows XP (Service Pack 1 or later) or Windows XP Media Center Edition 2004
* Windows Media Player 10 or later
* AudibleManager version 5.00 or later for Audible audio content playback
* USB 1.1 port (USB 2.0 recommended for faster transfers)
* Creative ZEN MicroPhoto
* To install this firmware
1. Download the ZENMicroPhoto_PCFW_L16_1_31_01e.exe file into your local hard disk.
2. Connect your player to your computer.
3. Double-click the firmware file and follow the instructions on the screen.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.