Creative Zen Micro Firmware 1.11.01 Publisher's description
Creative Zen Micro Firmware 1.11.01
This web release enables you to upgrade the firmware for your 1, 4, 5 or 6GB Creative Zen Micro player, and provides Microsoft Windows XP Professional x64 Edition support for your player.
You can upgrade from Creative Zen Micro firmware 1.02.05 or earlier, or Zen Micro PlaysForSure firmware 2.00.12 or later.
Important: If you are upgrading from PlaysForSure firmware, be sure to back up all the audio and data files on your Zen Micro before installing this firmware update as all content will be lost when you install the new firmware. After installing the new firmware, use Creative MediaSource to restore audio and/or data files to your player.
* Improves the look of the volume control bar
* Improves the appearance of the Lock icon
* Adds a 4GB option in Removable Disk Mode (for 5 or 6GB players only)
* Adds support for the Russian language
* Enables you to charge your player on a computer not installed with the player software. Slide the Power switch towards the Lock icon before charging your player. Note: Connect to a computer USB port only.
* Improves battery life by reducing Standby mode to only 4 hours. Your player enters Standby mode when you use the Sleep Timer or Idle Shutdown functions, or after you turn off your player.
* Prevents battery drain when the player is charged with an AC adapter already plugged into a live power outlet
* Restores proper functionality after disconnecting the power adaptor or transferring content using Zen Media Explorer
* Redirects playback properly when skipping to the beginning of a WMA track
* Microsoft Windows XP Professional x64 Edition, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows Millennium Edition or Windows 98 Second Edition
* USB port (2.0 or 1.1)
* Creative Zen Micro
To install the new firmware in your Zen Micro
1. Download ZenMicroPDE_PCFW_LB_1_11_01.exe.
2. Connect your player to your computer.
3. Double-click ZenMicroPDE_PCFW_LB_1_11_01.exe.
4. Choose your language.
5. Click the Upgrade button and follow the instructions that appear.
To check your player's firmware version, see your Zen Micro User's Guide.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.