Creative ZEN Firmware 1.21.01e (For Europe Only) Publisher's description
Creative ZEN Firmware 1.21.01e (For Europe Only)
This download contains an improved version of the firmware found on your Creative ZEN player. It improves your player's playback performance of WMA (.wma) files. For more details, read the rest of this web release note.
Added Features or Enhancements:
* Improves your player's playback performance of WMA (.wma) files.
* Microsoft Windows Vista, Windows XP (Service Pack 2)
* Windows Media Player 10 or later
* USB port
* Creative ZEN player
* To install this firmware
1. Download the ZEN_PCFW_L22_1_21_01e.exe file into your local hard disk.
2. Close all application windows that are currently running on your computer.
3. Connect your player to your computer.
4. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the instructions on the screen.
* If your player fails to restart after the firmware upgrade:
1. Turn off your player.
2. Disconnect your player from your computer.
3. Press and hold the Play/Pause button. Continue to hold the button while you perform steps 4 and 5. If you accidentally release the button, start the procedure again.
4. Gently push a straightened paper clip into the Reset hole.
5. Slide the On/Off switch towards the USB port and hold until the display lights up. The Recovery Mode screen appears with four options: Clean Up, Format All, Reload Firmware, and Reboot.
6. Select Reload Firmware, followed by Yes.
7. Connect your player to your computer.
8. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the instructions on the screen.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.