Creative Vado HD Pocket Video Cam Firmware 1.0 for Mac Publisher's description
Creative Vado HD Pocket Video Cam Firmware 1.0 for Mac
This download contains an improved version of the firmware found on your Creative Vado HD Pocket Video Cam. For more details, read the rest of this web release note.
This firmware update resolves the following issues:
* The Play All function (activated by pressing and holding the playback button) does not play the videos beyond the 255th recorded video.
* Video cam stops responding during fast forward/rewind operations.
* Jerky video playback when video is recorded in low-light conditions.
* To install this firmware
1. Download the file into your local hard disk.
2. Double-click the downloaded file to uncompress it.
3. Double-click the uncompressed DMG file.
4. Connect your Vado HD to your computer's USB port.
5. Copy the the Libra2FW.elf and Allow.txt file to the root folder of your Vado HD.
6. Disconnect your Vado HD from your computer's USB port.
7. Turn on your Vado HD.
8. Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point befoare installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.