Creative Sound Blaster World of Warcraft Wireless Headset Firmware 1.0 for Mac Publisher's description
Creative Sound Blaster World of Warcraft Wireless Headset Firmware 1.0 for Mac
This download contains the latest firmware for use with your Sound BlasterВ® World of WarcraftВ® Wireless Headset on Mac OSВ® X operating systems. For more details, read the rest of this web release note.
Added Features and Enhancements:
* Reduces microphone gain by 6dB for clearer voice pickup.
* Resolves the loading issues with the USB transmitter.
* This download upgrades the firmware of your USB transmitter.
* If this is the first time you are connecting the USB transmitter to your computer, install the driver first before proceeding.
* If you are using a notebook computer, it is recommended to power it by the mains, and not by the battery.
* It is recommended that you connect the USB transmitter directly to your computer. Do not connect it to a USB hub.
* To install this firmware
1. Download the file onto your local hard disk.
2. Close all applications that are currently running.
3. Connect the USB transmitter to your computer.
4. Double-click the downloaded file.
5. Follow the instructions on the screen.
WARNING: Do not disconnect the USB transmitter while the firmware is being upgraded.
* After installing this firmware, you will need to pair your headset and USB transmitter again.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.