Creative Rhomba firmware update 1.07.1 Publisher's description
Creative Rhomba firmware update 1.07.1
This firmware update for Microsoft Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows Millennium Edition (Me), and Windows 98 Second Edition (SE) operating systems, improves your player's functionality.
* Adds Recovery Mode to the player.
This mode enables you to recover your player's firmware should it stop functioning normally.
* Improves the Menu scroller sensitivity.
* Enables you to resume play back in a long audio track that has been paused.
* Enables you to play tracks from where they were stopped, when you switch from another mode to Music mode.
* Microsoft Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows Me or Windows 98 SE
* Creative Rhomba player
* To install this update, do the following:
1. Download the RHOMBA_PCFW_LB_1_07_1.exe file into your local hard disk.
2. Double-click the RHOMBA_PCFW_LB_1_07_1.exe file.
3. Follow the instructions on the screen.
* To enter Recovery Mode, do the following:
1. Turn off your player.
2. Slide the Hold switch in the direction indicated by an arrow.
3. Press and hold both the Volume " " and "-" buttons.
4. While holding the buttons, press and hold the Play/Pause button for 3 seconds. Recovery mode appears.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.