Creative Nomad MuVo Micro N200 firmware 1.20.04 Publisher's description
Creative Nomad MuVo Micro N200 firmware 1.20.04
MuVo Micro is the sleekest new flash Digital Audio Player from Creative. With the incredibly thin design you'll never even notice you're wearing it, but you will notice the amazing, skip free, audio quality when you're listening to your MP3 and WMA music.
MuVo Micro comes in 8 fun, vibrant colors and each color comes with either 256MB, 512MB or 1GB of flash memory to store hours and hours of your favorite songs.
This upgrade improves the functionality of your Creative MuVo Micro N200 player. For complete functionality, make sure that you meet the requirements listed below before installing this upgrade.
* Supports Thai unicode character display
* Restores proper playback time display when you play large WMA files
* Reduces your player's startup time
* Microsoft Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows Millennium Edition or Windows 98 Second Edition (SE)
* Available USB port (version 1.1 or higher)
* Creative MuVo Micro N200 player
* For Windows 98 SE only: Creative MuVo drivers 1.04.00.250 available from the Installation CD or Creative Mass Storage drivers 1.07.00.250 available from the Internet.
* This firmware upgrade only works with Creative MuVo Micro N200 players. Do not install this upgrade to other players.
* You will lose all content in your player when you install the firmware. Back up any audio or data files in your player to your computer before upgrading the firmware.
* To install this firmware upgrade, do the following:
1. Download the MuVoN200_PCFW_LF_1_20_04.exe file into your local hard disk.
2. Connect your player to your computer.
3. Double-click the firmware upgrade file.
4. When prompted to set your player in Recovery mode, disconnect your player from your computer.
5. Press and hold the Play button while connecting your player to your computer's USB port.
6. Continue to hold the Play button for about 10 seconds after connecting your player to your computer.
7. Release the Play button when the Find New Hardware dialog box appears on the computer screen.
8. Follow the instructions on the screen to install recovery drivers for your player.
9. Double-click the firmware upgrade file and follow the instructions on the screen.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.