Creative Live! Cam Sync (VF0520) Firmware Publisher's description
Creative Live! Cam Sync (VF0520) Firmware
This download contains the latest firmware for your Creative Live!В® Cam Sync (VF0520). It resolves the device detection issue on certain systems. For more details, read the rest of this web release note.
* Resolves the issue of Live! Cam Sync not being detected by the Creative Live! Central 2 (Lite) application.
* This download upgrades the firmware of your Live! Cam Sync.
* If you are using a notebook computer, it is recommended to power it by the mains, and not by the battery.
* It is recommended that you connect Live! Cam Sync directly to your computer. Do not connect it to a USB hub.
* To install this firmware
1. Download the LCSY_PCFW_US_0614.exe file onto your local hard disk.
2. Close all application and Windows Explorer windows that are currently running.
3. Connect Live! Cam Sync to your computer.
4. Double-click the downloaded file.
5. Follow the instructions on the screen.
WARNING: Do not disconnect Live! Cam Sync while the firmware is being upgraded.
* After installing this firmware, you will need to disconnect Live! Cam Sync, then reconnect it to your system.
* If you disconnect and reconnect Live! Cam Sync while Live! Central 2 (Lite) is running, there may be a slight delay before the application detects the device again. Please close and re-launch the application.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.