Asus V66 Firmware 4.8 Publisher's description
Asus V66 Firmware 4.8
V66 V4.8 Phillipine version release.
Please do not upgrade with this language version if it wasn't your original language version. This upgrade will require the use of a Mini-SD card.
1. Please put the file in Mini-SD card. If you wish to put the file into Mini-SD through V66, please connect the USB cable and choose 'Mass Storage' from the mobile phone. Go to 'My Computer' and browse for the two additional disk. Please put the file inside the disk that is not the 30MB capacity disk.
2. Please go to Settings1. Phone Settings10. Firmware UpgradeMemory Card and select the file that was inserted (e.g. V66I-ASUS-MY-R103-1-V4_6_0.bin)
3. Please wait for approximately 5 minutes.
4. After the upgrade is done, please remove the battery and place it back to reset the OS in order for the upgrade to take effect.
1. When using the Phonebook to search it sometimes has incorrect information.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.