Archos 105 Firmware 1.5.10 Publisher's description
Archos 105 Firmware 1.5.10
* Traditional and Simplified Chinese GUI.
* East Asian fonts can be loaded for file names and tags from the menu.
* Sometimes, incorrect shutdown detection does not allow a reboot (reset via long [15 seconds] hold on stop button was required).
Version 1.4.15 October 22, 2007
* Firmware update: propose firmware update when an update file is present on the root of the device.
* Firmware update and "format device" progression bars move consistently.
* Audio playback: first song of a shuffled playlist was not played first.
* Audio playback: reduced audio artifacts between songs of different sample rates.
* Audio playback: corrected calculated playtime on MP3 files.
* Increased battery economy on WMA playback.
* "Format Device" does not set options to default anymore.
* Firmware update: after update failed, was unable to mount via USB.
* Automatic firmware update: plugging USB cable before the message box asked to prevented rebooting.
* Audio playback: fixed intermittent playback freezes.
* MTP mode: moving files didn't always work correctly.
Store and play movies or clip videos. Watch your video in WMV format on the built-in 1.8" OLED color screen.
Transfer your photos from a PC with the USB 2.0 high-speed interface - Store and view up to 20,000 photos1 (JPEG). Enjoy your photos on the 1.8" OLED color screen. Easily organize your files with intuitive browse.
* Store and listen up to 1,000 songs1
* Play the most popular music files such as MP3, WAV, WMA and protected WMA
* Easily organize songs with the enhanced ARCLibrary
* Customize your view by artist, album, type of music, title and create your playlist on the go.
Charge and synchronize with your PC
Charge your ARCHOS 105 via your computer's USB 2.0 port. Easily transfer your songs and playlists from your PC.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.