Acer Veriton FP2 CD-RW Firmware 1.38 Publisher's description
from Acer Inc.
Acer Veriton FP2 CD-RW Firmware 1.38
- A sleek new look brings a sense of style and professionalism to any office environment.
- The optical disk drive eject button has been repositioned to ensure easier access for opening/closing the optical drive tray.
- The freshly designed, tool-less case is easier to open, so adding or replacing components can be accomplished with one-step efficiency.
- All internal components are held in place with clips, so machines can quickly and easily be upgraded or repaired.
- Support for Intel??? Pentium??? D processors with FSB up to 1066 MHz ensures awesome processing capabilities.
- DDR2 667 memory, with dual channels supported when four DIMMs are used, easily accommodates the bandwidth requirements of the dual-core processors.
- SATA 3 Gb/s support lets you access your data as fast as currently possible.
- The Intel??? 945 chipset with enhanced graphics capabilities generates impressive visuals and sharp detail for even the most exacting tasks, while ensuring optimal system stability.
Acer eManager for Desktops v2 supports new and improved features to protect your data and make recovery easy.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.