Acer ISDN T10 Modem Firmware 1.32 Publisher's description
from Acer Inc.
Acer ISDN T10 Modem Firmware 1.32
- Entirely modular; upgrade and change at will
- Exceptional redundancy without using unnecessary components
High Speed Data Transfer
- Dual SCSI for twice the throughput
- Up to 320 MBps data transfer with dual channel SCSI enabled
- Fully U320 ready
Always On System Monitoring
- Two system monitoring devices ensure that at no point is the system un-watched
- Each U320 module is completely monitored, with full redundancy ensuring that the system, and critical data, remain in safe hands
Meeting the Demand
- Exceptional flexibility and scalability; add extra units for increased storage and redundancy for system security
- Reacts quickly to growing demands on the system
Strength in Clusters
- Used in conjunction with other Acer Servers, the Altos S300 offers you the ability to cluster servers and storage extensions to achieve better load balancing and data throughput
- Up to 146 GB of data per HDD
- Clustering is made easy with the optional U160 concentrator services modules (CSM)
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.