HP ATI FireGL Unified Graphics Driver 8.543.1.6 Rev.A ISV-certified Publisher's description
HP ATI FireGL Unified Graphics Driver 8.543.1.6 Rev.A ISV-certified
This package contains the ATI FireGL Graphics driver for the supported workstation models and operating systems.
- Adds support for ATI FirePro V3700, FirePro V5700, and FireProV7750 Workstation Graphics Accelerator Cards.
- Resolves an issue where Catalyst Control Center does not initialize when running a Microsoft Windows XP Operating System.
- Resolves an issue where a BluRay DVD does not play due to copy protection (HDCP) issues.
- Resolves an issue where the Paradigm VoxelGeo Application does not run as quickly as expected. Performance is now improved.
- Resolves an issue where the Autodesk 3d Studio Max Application does not run as quickly as expected. Performance is now improved.
- Resolves an intermittent issue where a segmentation fault (and associated error message) occurs when running a benchmark in Viewperf 10.
- Fixes an issue where after turning off and then turning on a display port monitor, the monitor does not always synchronize with the video card, causing the screen to remain blank until the system is rebooted. DisplayPort now performs a re-sync after a hot-plug event.
- Resolves an issue where workstations with dual ATI FirePro V3700 Workstation Graphics Accelerator Cards that are running a heavy stress load of 3D graphics under the Microsoft Windows XP x64 Edition Operating System, stop responding (hang).
- Resolves an issue that occurs when running the AutoDesk Maya Application on dual graphics cards and moving the application from one head on the primary graphics card to a head on the other card, where the Maya application drops pixels and the window display is corrupted.
- Resolves an issue that occurs after installing the Microsoft Windows XP x64 Edition graphics driver (version 8.543.1.3) using the installation GUI, where the system crashes with a "blue screen" 0x3B event after rebooting the system.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.