Asrock M3A790GXH/128M AMD VGA Driver 8.512 for XP Publisher's description
Asrock M3A790GXH/128M AMD VGA Driver 8.512 for XP
1. Support for Socket AM3 processors: AMD Phenom II X4 / X3 (except 920 / 940) and Athlon II X4 / X3 / X2 processors
2. ASRock DuraCap (2.5 x longer life time), 100% Japan-made high-quality Conductive Polymer Capacitors
3. Supports CPU up to 140W
4. AMD 790GX + SB750 Chipsets
5. Supports AMD OverDrive with ACC feature (Advanced Clock Calibration)
6. FSB 2600 MHz (5.2 GT/s)
7. Supports Hyper-Transport 3.0 (HT 3.0) Technology
8. Supports Dual Channel DDR3 1600(OC)/1333/1066/800 (4 x DIMM slots) non-ECC, un-buffered memory, Max. capacity up to 16GB
* Integrated AMD Radeon HD 3300 graphics, DX10 class iGPU, Pixel Shader 4.0, Max. shared memory 512MB
* Supports ATI CrossFire, Hybrid CrossFireX and 3-Way CrossFireX
* Integrated 128MB side port memory for iGPU (DDR3 1333)
* 3 x PCI Express 2.0 x16 slots (green @ x16 mode, blue @ x8 mode, orange @ x4 mode)
* 6 x SATAII 3.0 Gb/s connectors, support RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1,RAID 5, RAID 10 and JBOD), NCQ, AHCI and "Hot Plug" functions
* Supports 2 x IEEE1394 ports (one port on back panel, one header on board)
* PCIE Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
* Three VGA Output options: D-Sub, DVI-D and HDMI
* Supports HDCP function
* Supports Full HD 1080p Blu-ray (BD) / HD-DVD playback
* Supports ASRock Instant Boot
* Supports Smart BIOS, ASRock OC Tuner, Intelligent Energy Saver
* 7.1 CH Windows Vista Premium Level HD Audio, DAC with 110dB dynamic range (ALC890 Audio Codec), support DTS.
* Windows Vista Premium 2008 Logo Ready
* I/O Panel: 1 x VGA/D-Sub Port, 1 x VGA/DVI-D Port, 1 x HDMI port, 1 x IEEE 1394 Port, 1 x eSATAII Port,1 x RJ-45 LAN Port with LED, 6 x USB 2.0 Ports
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.