ASRock AOD790GX/128M AMD VGA Driver 8.631 for Win7 Publisher's description
from ASRock Inc.
ASRock AOD790GX/128M AMD VGA Driver 8.631 for Win7
1. Support for Socket AM2+ / AM2 processors: AMD Phenom FX / Phenom / Athlon 64 FX / Athlon 64 X2 Dual-Core / Athlon X2 Dual-Core / Athlon 64 / Sempron processor
2. Supports CPU up to 140W
3. ASRock DuraCap (2.5 x longer life time), 100% Japan-made high-quality Conductive Polymer Capacitors
4. AMD 790GX + SB750 Chipsets
* FSB 2600 MHz (5.2 GT/s)
* Supports AMD OverDrive with ACC feature (Advanced Clock Calibration)
* Supports Hyper-Transport 3.0 (HT 3.0) Technology
* Supports Dual Channel DDR2 1066 with AM2+ CPU , and DDR2 800/667/533 with AM2 CPU, with 4 DIMM slots, maximum capacity up to 8GB
* Integrated AMD Radeon HD 3300 graphics, DX10 class iGPU, Pixel Shader 4.0, Max. shared memory 512MB
* Integrated 128MB side port memory for iGPU
* Supports ATI CrossFire and Hybrid CrossFireX
* 2 x PCI Express 2.0 x16 slots (green @ x16 mode, blue @ x8 mode)
* 6 x SATAII 3.0 Gb/s connectors, support RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 10 and JBOD), NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug functions
* 1 x eSATAII 3.0 Gb/s connector
* 2 x IEEE1394 ports (one port on back panel, one header on board)
* PCIE Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
* Three VGA Output options: D-Sub, DVI-D and HDMI with DVI-to-HDMI Converter
* Supports HDCP function
* Supports Full HD 1080p Blu-ray (BD) / HD-DVD playback
* 1 x USB/WiFi header
* Supports Smart BIOS, ASRock OC Tuner, Intelligent Energy Saver, Extra ESD Protection
* Free Bundle: 1 x ASRock XFire Switch Card, 1 x DVI-to-HDMI Converter
* 7.1 CH Windows Vista Premium Level HD Audio, DAC with 110dB dynamic range (ALC890 Audio Codec)
* Windows Vista Premium 2008 Logo Ready
* I/O Panel: 1 x VGA/D-Sub Port, 1 x VGA/DVI-D Port, 1 x eSATAII Port, 1 x IEEE 1394 Port, 1 x RJ-45 LAN Port with LED, 6 x USB 2.0 Ports
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.